College of Physiotherapy
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
Recognized by Govt. of Karnataka & Indian Association of Physiotherapists(A unit of RajaRajeswari Group of Institutions, Bengaluru)
Library is the soul of any institution. It is a center for acquiring, processing, preserving and disseminating information to the institution end users (Students and Faculty members) with the motto of empowering knowledge, Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy, library has well trained staff and an automated library system to enrich the end users- students and faculty members with a wide range of academic resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, and question bank.
|Library Timings||Library Facility & Services|
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday and Public Holidays: Holiday
|Books: 877 (all the disciplines)
Subscribed through www.rguhs.ac.in
The Library has 10 terminals with high-end computers for high-speed internet access for Students and Faculty members to browse, access e-journals, e-books and others etc. A separate provision has been given for laptop users.
Students are hereby advised to use the Internet facility in the library for learning purpose only.
1. Identity Card is a must for library transaction.
2. Faculty can borrow two books, UG Students can borrow one book.
3. Renewals are allowed only once, when there are no claim by others.
4. Borrowed books should be returned on the due date failing by which a fine of Rs.10/- per day
would be charged.
5. Loss of borrowed books have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian.
6. Reference Books and periodicals will not be lent out.
7. Books should be handled with great care. Mutilation of books in any manner will be fined.
8. A borrowed book, if recalled by the librarian has to be returned immediately.
1. SILENCE to be maintained in the library.
2. Do not use mobile phones inside the library.
3. Maintain discipline in the library.
4. Displaying of ID Card is compulsory at the time of Entry and Exit .
5. Concentrate on Library Notice Board regularly.
6. Keep the library clean. Use dustbins provided in the library.
Library Toll Free: